Monday, June 13, 2011

April

April was a very difficult month. Michelle came out on April 1st to watch Hailey so I could have an abscess drained. I was told it was going to be day surgery. APRIL FOOLS! I ended up having another drain put in and having to spend the night in the hospital. In order to go home the next day I was given a PICC line in my arm so I could receive IV antibiotics over the next 11 days. I am so thankful Michelle, Kevin and Grant were able to stay overnight to watch Hailey for us.

This month Hailey began to stand without holding on. She could walk if she wanted to. She also began making a sound for dog. It is kind of like woof with just the /f/ sound. She still loves to read books and magazines. I found out the Arlington public library had the Baby Signing Time videos and I took them out. Hailey loves to watch them on the laptop and is beginning to make more signs. We are able to sign tree, outside, shoes & happy now.




Easter was special this year because Hailey got excited when she saw her basket. We did this twice since the first time she was only in a diaper. She also got her first pair of Nike's from Grandma and Grandpa BunnyEars.








I let Hailey finger paint for the first time this month. She had so much fun and made a big mess. No pictures of her painting because we took video.







No comments:

Post a Comment