Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 Months Old

Hailey was 9 months old on August 27th. We celebrated that day by going to the doctors for a check up. She now weighs 13 lbs. 12 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. She is tiny. We haven't done much in August since July was so busy for us. I did go back to work and Matt is still staying home with Haley. She is very mobile now. We cannot leave her unattended for any length of time. She tries to climb out of everything and crawls all over the living room. She loves to eat. I am trying to transition her into table food. I hope she is not going to be a picky eater like her daddy. I've tried pastina, and that makes her gag. I've tried apples because she likes apple sauce, but they make her gag too. She just spits out turkey. One thing that she loves to suck on are Sour Patch Kids. This summer I made Hailey a blanket. She likes to throw it on the floor with all her other toys. Hailey is now sitting by herself. Here are some pictures from this month.











Celebrating Grandpa's birthday at P.F. Chang's




The blanket I made for Hailey




Eating a sour patch kid













Playing in daddy's glass of water

1 comment:

  1. I'm VERY impressed with the blanket... Looks professional!

    Hailey's adorable, but you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete