Friday, April 9, 2010

4 Month Check Up



Hailey went to the doctors today. She now weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. Matt took Hailey to the doctors and I met them there. I am thankful there is always a wait. Her appointment was at 11:10 and I took a half day of work which starts at 11:30. I got to the doctors around 12 and they were still waiting to see Dr. Halpenny. He said she looks good and told us we can feed her cereal up to 3 times a day. She was very active why he was trying to examine her. Hailey even tried to chew on his hand while he was listening to her heart. Before we could leave, the nurse came in and gave Hailey 4 shots. I held her this time and it wasn't as bad as the last time. She cried for a little while, took a bottle, and then napped on the way home. Here is a picture of Hailey waiting to see the doctor. We finally got put in a different room.

1 comment:

  1. She looks longer than last time I saw her! Only a few more weeks until summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete