






I can't believe Hailey is 1 month old today. We celebrated by spending the day shopping. We started off going to Walmart this morning. Then we went to Target, JCPenney, Kohls, and Lowes. We finished off the day going to babies r us and driving out to Weatherford to go to JCPenney. Finally we ate dinner at McAlister's Deli. Hailey was an angel and slept the entire time.
This month she has gained some control over her head. She sleeps between 2 and 4 hours at night, which is very nice for me. She will lay on the floor for about an hour and talk with her toys. This is very cute to watch. She is learning her Grandma and Nana's voices and will talk to them on the phone when they call.
I can't wait to see what next month brings.
I posted some pictures of Hailey from this month. Notice the hair pictures, Matt was having fun playing with Hailey's hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment