Wednesday, April 28, 2010

5 Months Old!






I can't believe Hailey is 5 months old already. Hailey has had a very busy month. Grandma Susan came to visit from Arizona. Hailey got to celebrate her first Easter. I took Hailey to her 1st PTA meeting at Foster and she got to spend some time with her friends Emily and Molly. Hailey got to meet her Grandpa Mike for the very first time this month also. We also went to Tyler to see Aunt Michelle, Uncle Kevin and Cousin Grant.

Hailey is not sleeping through the night yet. Since she has learned how to flip over onto her tummy, I had to by her a sleep positioner to keep her on her back at night. It worked for a few weeks. Now I usually find her out of the positioner, on her side, or on her tummy with the positioner on the other side of her crib. She is trying really hard to sit up. When she is on her tummy, she tries to get her knees under her body. She is definitely trying to crawl. Grant let us borrow his exersaucer and Hailey just loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment