Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Months Old!


Grant feeding Hailey while we were in Tyler.




Hailey in her big girl seat that Grant gave her.




Hailey holding her bottle for the first time.




Folding laundry with mom.




All ready to go out in her little bear coat.




Holding up her head during tummy time.




All wrapped up after a bath.




Hailey's snowman.




The family of snowmen Matt and I made.



Hailey took her first long trip to Tyler on February 6th. We went to visit Aunt Michelle, Uncle Kevin and Grant. She slept the whole way there. We even had the opportunity to go to the Jalapeno Tree for lunch and Hailey slept the whole time again. She is such a good little traveler. We were looking at some old pictures and Hailey definitely looks like her Aunt Michelle and cousin Grant.

I haven't seen so much snow in a long time. It snowed all day on February 11th and we ended up with a total of 7 inches. Matt and I went outside during Hailey's nap and made a family of snowmen.

Hailey is getting really good at holding up her little head and now she can roll over from her tummy to her back. She is still trying really hard to roll over from her back to her tummy. Maybe she will be able to do it next month. She seems to enjoy doing tummy time some mornings with her daddy.

Matt is beginning to enjoy being home with her since she is able in interact with him more. I am able to get in a feeding before I leave for work in the morning. I love coming home in the afternoon to lots of smiles from her. Her teeth seem to be bothering her still. She now chews on her hands and drools. This month she also held her bottle for the first time. She doesn't get many opportunities to do this because I usually swaddle her before she eats.

Hailey is still taking 2 naps during the day. She is a better napper for mommy. Each nap usually lasts for 2 to 3 hours. We enjoy taking a bath now at night. I took the infant sling out of her little tub and now she goes all the way into the water. She likes being in the water and splashing. I will have to buy her a little pool this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment