
Playing on the floor with her bunny from Grandpa BunnyEars.

Daddy wrapped her so tight she was coming out of her clothes.

Our Family Picture.

Sitting in the stroller while mommy and daddy were making dinner.

Trying to hold up her head during tummy time.

At Emily's birthday party with Grayden and Camden.
I can't believe Hailey is 2 months old today. This month she went to her friend Emily's birthday party. Hailey also met her friends Molly, Camden, and Grayden. I went back to work this month and Hailey is getting use to being home everyday with her daddy.
This month we started a bedtime routine. At 6:45 we wash up for bed, then at 7 she eats. At 7:30 we read 3 stories, Guess How Much I Love You, Little Brown Bear Loses His Clothes (my mom use to read this to me), and Good Night My Angel by Billy Joel. She is usually in bed by 8. She will then get up around 12 for a bottle and Matt stays up for this feeding. Her next feeding is between 3 and 4 am. I take this one and when it happens to be at 3:30 am, I really feel it at work the next day. Today was the third morning she go up at 3:30, and one of my students stood at my desk and told me I looked tired.
Hailey is lucky her Aunt Michelle, Uncle Kevin, and Cousin Grant live in Tyler. They have been visiting every couple of weeks. We even took a family picture during one of the visits. Hailey's friends Camden and Grayden came over to visit her too.
Hailey does tummy time with her daddy every day and her neck muscles are getting stronger and stronger. I can hold her up on my shoulder and she can hold her head up for a little bit. She smiles all the time now and will coo at me when I get home from work and sometimes in the morning before I leave.
We have our next doctors appointment on February 9th, so look for a post around that time. It will be her 2 month vaccination visit.
Oh no! She's changed so much already... and we just saw her! We'll have to come back over to see her. (And Nessa & Map, too!) Glad to hear you guy are handling you going back to work so well. Keep those pictures coming!!!
ReplyDelete